[5 JUNE 2017]
- # Detection Routines improved .
- # Samsung eMMC Firmware Update ( FFU Update )
- # Samsung eMMC Firmware Read
- # Qualcomm Disk with eMMC Booster interface selected
- # Samsung eMMC Boot Resize ( Partition )
- # Samsung eMMC RPBM Resize ( Partition )
- # eMMC BOOT CFG Setup
- # Samsung eMMC CID Writing / Patch
- # MTK Preloader.bin CID Parsing for the UI
- # UI - Selection of BOOT Size : 1MB to 8MB
- # UI - Selection of RPMB Size : 128KB to 1024KB
- # UI - Selection BOOT Configuration
- # UI - CID Write Module
- # UI - CID Load from preloader.bin
- # UI - Firmware list with Upgrade and Read options
- # New Firmware Released Version = 2017052915210004
When you first run eMMC Pro V1.09 sw will update your firmware .
With the new firmware we have implemented better detection and more features.
and makes it more stable and alot more powerful with more powerful features.
[Samsung eMMC Firmware Update]
Vendor CMDs and sequences implemented in order to update and repair Dead eMMCs
Solution for the known problems :
- Brick boot
- Boot Loop
- SD Mounting Problems
- E:failed to mount /data (No such file or directory)
- ODIN Flashing failed on PIT known as PIT Failed.
- Complete(Write) operation failed.
Firmware List :
[Samsung eMMC Firmware Read:]
You can read Samsung eMMC Firmware's in case you have New Samsung eMMC in your hand which is not supported !
[Qualcomm Disk with eMMC Booster:]
When there is a Qualcomm disk is connected you can choose eMMC Booster on the interface and write proper dump for it.
eMMC Pro Software handle the procedures directly into Qualcomm Disk !
[Samsung eMMC Boot Resize ( Partition ) :]
Re-Configuring BOOT1 , BOOT2 , RPMB
Configuring Partition Sizes is important if you do not have matching eMMC for another device .
[Solution for :] MTK Devices or any Device for this matter should be able to match the original device (eMMC Configuration ) will let the device work properly .
[eMMC BOOT CFG Setup :]
BOOT Configuration Setup Device (eMMC) to boot in particular Area of the Device
- •USER Area
- •No Boot
[Samsung eMMC CID Writing / Patch :]
Writing any CID into device will help you configure Samsung eMMCs into any eMMC !
For ex : Hynix CID into Samsung eMMC to act as Hynix eMMC
Solution for : Many MTK Mobile phones with unique CID determined !
[MTK Preloader.bin CID Parsing for the UI ]
Parse the preloader.bin and select in order to make it compatible eMMC CID .
[UI Definitions :]
[BOOT Size : ]
You can select the BOOT Size that you want to configure
1MB , 2MB , 4MB , 8MB
[RPMB Size: ]
You can select the RPMB Size that you want to configure
128KB , 256KB , 512KB , 1024KB
[BOOT Configuration : ]
User selects boot data that will be sent to device
- Device not boot enabled (default)
- Boot partition 1 enabled for boot
- Boot partition 2 enabled for boot
- User area enabled for boot
[CID Write Module: ]
CID Box acts as Combobox when selected a preloader.bin
Modify and write the require CID into Device .
[CID Load from preloader.bin: ]
Small Button with [+] Loads the preloader.bin and parse into Combobox you to select !
[Upgrade Firmware : ]
It will write selected firmware into eMMC
eMMC ID should match with the Firmware otherwise writing process will fail or will not work .
[ New Firmware : 2017052915210004 ]
- •Box Firmware with New Functions and CMDs implemented .
Thank you for all eMMC Pro Customers to keep sending us requests and suggestions .
There is a lot more to come
eMMC Pro Team